Admissions Technical Support Specialist
Title: Admissions Technical Support Specialist
Date: October 4, 2013
Bridgewater College is seeking a dynamic individual for full-time Admissions Technical Support Specialist position beginning in November 2013.
Description: The Admissions Technical Support Specialist reports to the Director of Admissions. As a member of the enrollment management team the Admissions Technical Support Specialist will support the technology associated with the admission process.
The primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Build, maintain and execute electronic campaigns and marketing list through Recruiter and Exact Target
- Create new and maintain current workflows
- Maintain import mapping processes
- Build and maintain student tele-counselor calling campaigns
- Work directly with IT to evaluate and assess Recruiter updates and assist with patch testing
- Create new user accounts assigning correct security roles
- Participate as a member of the Recruiter Implementation Team and BUG
- Maintain and update recruiting Territories
- Assist with Royall & Co. application and prospect imports
- Update Recruiter to new recruiting cycle
- Maintain Bridgewater College online application
- Research problems using vendor support sites
- Train new users and the first line of support on Recruiter Application
- Build new and maintain internal and external reports
- Maintain procedural documentation
- Maintain current knowledge of the software through vendor training
QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management or related field
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to focus on details and prioritize projects
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a team focused approach.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Bridgewater College is an independent, private liberal arts college founded in 1880. Located only two hours southwest of the Washington, D.C. metro area, Bridgewater has a total enrollment of approximately 1,850 students representing 28 states and 10 countries. Bridgewater admitted women from the time of its founding and was the first private liberal arts college in Virginia to do so.
Bridgewater offers bachelor of arts and bachelor of science degrees in more than 60 majors and minors, along with multiple areas of emphasis and concentrations, pre-professional programs such as medicine and law, dual degree programs and teacher certification. The College is a member of NCAA Division III and the Old Dominion Athletic Conference, with 22 intercollegiate athletic teams. The vibrant 300-acre residential campus includes an equestrian center and is located in the town of Bridgewater, Virginia, near the city of Harrisonburg in the center of the Shenandoah Valley. An excellent school system, healthy business environment, numerous arts and cultural events, the state's lowest crime rate, and a variety of outdoor opportunities and historic attractions draw many to the region.
APPLICATION: Please complete our online application and attach a cover letter, resume and three letters of reference.
DEADLINE: Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position is open until filled.
Bridgewater College is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and employing a diverse faculty and staff.