Human Resources Philosophy
Informed employees are our institution's most valuable resource and the key to our institution's success.
Our employees will perform best when they have information and are treated with respect as individuals in an open and honest partnership with the institution.
- Serve our employees, whom we consider our most valuable resource.
- Deliver personalized, trustworthy, courteous and high quality service.
- Align our departmental goals with the strategic goals of the institution.
- Strive to continuously increase our institution's capacity to change and improve.
- Respect and value all employees as individuals.
- Increase employee commitment to the organization.
- Develop partnerships through open communication.
- Strive to continuously instill trust and confidence in the services we provide.
- Promote honesty, integrity and shared responsibility in everything we do.
- Welcome change as an opportunity for continuous growth and improvement.
- Promote a healthy life/work balance.
Bridgewater College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with all federal, state and local laws, it is the policy of the College not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, or other aspects of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran’s status or any other prohibited factor.