SACS QEP Learning Objectives and Program DesignEngaged Learning for Personal and Social Responsibility
The goal of our QEP is for Bridgewater College to be a community where students create ideas and engage in civil discourse to address complex issues, both societal and personal.
SACS Bridgewater College QEP
The Bridgewater College QEP: “ Academic Citizenship”
Academic Citizenship is focused on two key components of the college experience.
1) ensuring student’s academic success by developing a specific set of skills needed to engage in academic,
SACS QEP TimelineSACS QEP TIMELINE
Initial Meeting of Co-Chairs (19 June 2008)
8/25 Introduce and Start Process at Opening Faculty Meeting
8/28 Met with Facilities and housekeeping staff to Introduce QEP process
8/28 Met with Athletic coaches to
SACS QEP Minutes
Below, in chronological order, are minutes of the meetings held in the design and development of Bridgewater College's QEP.
SACS QEP Committees and Contacts
QEP PLANNING COMMITTEE
- Julia Best, Assistant Professor of Education
- Jim Bowling, Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Tim Brazill, Associate Professor of Sociology
- Jennifer Duncan, Assistant Professor of History
- Jamie Frueh,