Take a Fellow to Lunch
Have you been inspired to discussion by table tent cards, Big Question convocations, in-class assignments or this website? Do you want to flesh out ideas for a speech or paper to enter into one of the Big Question competitions this year? Do you just enjoy engaging in civil discussion of thought-provoking ideas? Here’s your chance to exercise those discourse skills!
All of our Big Question Faculty Fellows are available for lunch discussions with students to delve into these topics of fairness.
Participating faculty members are:
- Dr. Betsy Hayes, Associate Professor of Sociology
- Dr. David Huffman, Associate Professor of Economics
- Dr. Ellen Mitchell, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Dr. Erin Miller, Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Dr. James Josefson, Associate Professor of Political Science and History, Department Chair
- Dr. Jamie Frueh, Associate Professor of Political Science and History, Department Chair
- Dr. Jeffrey Pierson, Professor of Communication Studies
- Jennifer Babcock, Instructor of Communication Studies
- Dr. Michele Strano, Assistant Professor of Communication Studies
- Dr. Moshe Khurgel, Assistant Professor of Biology
If you would like to take a faculty fellow to lunch, please contact Kathleen Herring (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!