Congratulations on your acceptance to Bridgewater College!
Here’s what you need to do next to enroll at BC and prepare for the start of classes.
- Pay your deposit to ensure your place in the incoming class.
- Apply for financial aid. The first step is to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form by March 1. Be sure to include Bridgewater College’s code – 003704 – on your application.
- Register for orientation. At orientation, you’ll learn much more about life at BC, as well as:
- Hear overviews of the educational opportunities available to you;
- Meet with your academic advisor;
- Explore housing options;
- Take placement tests;
- Pre-register for classes; and
- Become part of the BC community while also meeting your future classmates!
- Send an e-card to your family and friends letting them know you got in! Keep up with what’s happening on campus and connect with BC through social media. Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, check out our YouTube videos and more.
- Preview campus before you arrive with the interactive campus map.
- Find answers to your questions about campus life, whether you’re a freshman or transfer, a resident or a commuter, in the New Student Guide.
- Learn more about health services and submit the required forms.
- Visit Student Life on the web. Learn about activities and organizations on campus, get acquainted with student services and start to imagine what you might do once you get here.
- Move in and participate in Welcome Week, which takes place on the three days prior to the start of fall semester and extends through the first week of classes.
- Get ready for your first day of classes!