A student who has attended another accredited institution and is in good standing there may apply for admission no later than the beginning of the senior year.
Transfer students who have attended an accredited two-year college may transfer as many as 68 credits in courses comparable to those offered at Bridgewater College.
Guaranteed Admission Agreements
Bridgewater College has guaranteed admission agreements with several Virginia Community College System (VCCS) and non-VCCS institutions.These agreements allow students who meet certain criteria to transfer directly from the listed colleges into Bridgewater's Bachelor Degree Program.
All transfer students must complete an application for admission and submit qualifying credentials. Application deadlines are May 1 for fall semester and October 1 for spring semester.
Completed applications must include the following:
- Application form - Apply online
- Final high school or secondary school transcript
- SAT/ACT scores (*Note: SAT/ACT scores can be waived if you have at least 26 academic credits for transfer.)
- Official transcripts from each college attended (*Note: Transcripts will be evaluated by the registrar on a course-by-course basis. Credit will be awarded only for those courses that a grade of C or above has been earned.)
- Dean's Reference Form - Submit a dean's reference form from each college attended
Still Have Questions?
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.