Vaccination Policy | Consumer Information
In compliance with Virginia state law, Bridgewater College requires entering students to provide immunization documentation of the vaccines listed, in order to continue to be registered and participate in classes:
- MMR – 2 doses after 12 months of age or positive titer for disease.
- Varicella – 2 doses or medical documentation of disease
- TDAP – one dose after 11 years of age
- Hepatitis B – 3 dose series
- Polio – completion of primary childhood series
- Meningitis booster dose after 16 years of age