We proudly serve fresh, made-from-scratch food and daily menus that focus on seasonal items and selections that change throughout the day. We also accommodate special dietary needs, including food allergies, vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free.
Resident Student Dining Plan
The Resident Dining Plan is included in your standard residential fees. All students living on campus are required to have this meal plan, which includes:
- Unlimited access to the Kline Campus Center dining hall from 7 a.m. to midnight.
- The Take 5 meal exchange, which allows you to opt out of breakfast or lunch at the KCC Dining Hall in exchange for five items from the Bowman Hall lobby. For breakfast, these items include fruit, pastries, Mr. J’s bagels, breakfast sandwiches, cold cereals, coffee or juice. For lunch, a choice of entrée salad or sandwich (roast beef, turkey, special of the day, vegetarian), one side, one whole fruit, a dessert and a drink.
- Three guest passes per semester.
2017-18 Commuter Dining Plans for Undergraduate and Master’s Program Students
Even though you don’t live on campus, you’ll spend a lot of time here. We offer convenient meal options for you to choose from so that you don’t have to worry about packing meals or finding some place to eat off campus.
Our meal plans for commuter students are based on “swipes” of your Eagle ID card. A “swipe” is required for every entry into the KCC dining hall, during its hours of operation between 7 a.m. and midnight. You may enjoy unlimited amounts of food and beverages during each visit, but a “swipe” is required for each visit, regardless of the size of your meal or time of day.
The plans we offer for students are:
Block 75 Plan
- You get 75 “swipes” per semester.
- Cost is $575 per semester.
Block 50 Plan
- You get 50 “swipes” per semester.
- Cost is $400 per semester.
Block 25 Plan
- You get 25 “swipes” per semester.
- Cost is $205 per semester.
If you run out of swipes before the end of the semester, you may purchase additional block plans, Dining Dollars or pay with cash or credit card at the dining hall.
Resident, commuter and Master Program students may purchase Dining Dollars at any time, in any amount. Your Dining Dollars are loaded onto your Eagle ID card, like other meal plans, and the price of each meal purchased will be deducted at the checking station. Dining Dollars can be used at the KCC dining hall and Take 5 location in the Bowman Hall lobby. At the end of each year, unused Dining Dollars are forfeited.
- $5.79 for Breakfast
- $7.50 for Lunch
- $10.53 for Dinner
- $7.50 for Late Night
Questions about purchasing a meal plan or Dining Dollars?