Student Parking Registration & Information
If you plan to bring your vehicle onto Bridgewater College campus, it must be registered with a current academic year parking permit. The parking permit fee for both residential and commuter students is $250 and is automatically billed to your student account. All students must register their vehicles (or waive parking privileges, OPT-OUT) online by July 31, 2018, to avoid a late fee of $20. This late fee will be due via cash or check only at the time you pick up your parking permit at Campus Police.
Steps for Registration
Starting June 1, 2018, you may visit the online registration site to register your vehicle.
Select the type of permit for which you are eligible: Permits will be confirmed by Campus Police.
- Students who will not be bringing a vehicle to campus are to select “Opt-Out.”
- Students who will live on campus are to select “Residential.”
- Students who live off campus are to select “Commuter.”
Log in using your BC username and password to fill out the required information. Read our Campus Parking Rules on MyBC under “Campus Police.”
Submit your registration and print your permit receipt.
Obtaining Parking Permits
Below is when and where you may pick up your parking permit, if you registered on time. If you did not register on time, you must pick up your parking permit at the Campus Police Department during administrative business hours.
- Residential Students – Pick up from your Area Coordinator or Residential Advisor with your Move-In Packet.
- Commuter Students – Pick up during Welcome Week – Look for an e-mail about this. You may also pick up from Campus Police during administrative business hours starting August 13, 2018.
Campus Parking Rules
Students and employees will find campus parking rules on MyBC under “Campus Police.”
**At any time you may call 540-578-5609 and request a Safety Escort**
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at Campus Police. Our officers can be reached 24/7 at 540-578-5609. Our administrative business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 pm, with a lunch break from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. during the week. The communications officer may be reached at 540-515-3758 or extension 3758 from any campus phone.
Questions? Contact Us!
Tella Klein, Communications Officer