Outdoor Equipment Rental
Policies for Equipment Usage
- Equipment is available for check out by students, faculty and staff with a valid BC ID. The use of equipment is at the discretion of the director of Outdoor Programs.
- Equipment should be returned clean and in working order. A cleaning or replacement fee may be assessed if necessary.
- The user of the equipment is asked not to make any functional or structural alterations to the equipment without consent of the director. Field repairs may be necessary – these should be reported upon return.
- Damaged, broken or lost equipment is the responsibility of the user. Repair or replacement costs may be charged to the user.
- Bridgewater is not responsible for accidents or injury due to improper use of the equipment. Checking out equipment implies knowledge of its proper use and precautions (i.e. stoves, tents, etc.)
- Canoes must be reserved at least three days in advance.