Funkhouser Center for Health and Wellness
The Fred O. and Virginia C. Funkhouser Center for Health and Wellness is a state-of-the-art facility that provide opportunities for students, faculty and staff to exercise, stay fit, participate in intramural sports and socialize with each other.
Top-of-the-line exercise equipment, a spacious aerobic studio, cozy lounges and a lively atmosphere are hallmarks of this beautiful facility.
Who can use the Funkhouser Center?
- Bridgewater College students and their spouses
- Bridgewater College faculty and staff (including spouses and dependent children)
- Retirees of Bridgewater College and their spouses are eligible to use any part of the facility except the cardio center between the hours of 3-6 p.m. on weekdays.
- Eligible minors, 15 and 16 year olds, must have direct parental supervision while using the cardio center.
- Minors under the age of 17 are not eligible to participate in group fitness classes.
There is a $5 fee for guests. All guests must accompany a member and sign a waiver form in order to use the facility. A limited number of community memberships are also available.