Funkhouser Center Equipment Checkout and Facility Policies
- Facility users are required present a valid Bridgewater ID card to the staff person on duty in order to check-out equipment.
- ID cards are held at the desk until the equipment is returned.
- Upon equipment return, facility users can reclaim their ID cards.
- Concerns regarding the equipment should be reported to the staff person on duty.
- Selected equipment may be checked out for an extended time with special permission from the administrative staff.
- The Funkhouser Center is a Bridgewater College facility. Anyone who damages or otherwise defaces this property will be subject to disciplinary action and will forfeit his/her membership.
- Use of the Funkhouser Center is intended for Bridgewater College students, faculty/staff and their family members, retirees and spouses.
- All members are required to present their BC identification card for admission.
- Guest(s) of members interested in using the facility must purchase a day pass ($3). Guests may tour the facility without charge. All guests must sign in at the control desk.
- Only drinks in plastic containers are allowed in the Funkhouser Center.
- No street shoes are to be worn in the aerobic studio or gymnasium. Sturdy, closed-toed shoes must be worn while exercising in the cardio center.
- Shirts are required while using the strength training equipment.
- Please clean up after yourself. Wipe down your equipment after use.
- Scheduling of activities and programming must be approved by the facility manager or the program director of the Funkhouser Center
- Concerns or ideas regarding the Funkhouser Center and/or its programs can be made via the suggestion box located at the control desk.
Non-compliant individuals will be asked to leave the Funkhouser Center.