Play for fun. Play to win.
The intramural program provides recreational activities and competitions that are open to all Bridgewater College students, faculty and staff.
Download the Intramural Handbook:
Why get involved with intramurals?
- Free t-shirts to champions
- Exercise and fitness
- Social interaction with other students, faculty and staff
- Competition and sportsmanship
- Leadership development
- Stress release
- Just to have fun
How do I get involved with intramurals?
- Notify intramural office of your interest by completion of a singles, doubles or team entry form. Assumption-of-risk form must be signed by all participants.
- Entry forms are available at the Funkhouser Center, on the Intramural website, at the Kline Campus Center desk, from your resident director or from your intramural coordinator.
- On-line registration is now available. Go to the intramural website and click on on-line registration.
- Turn in entry form by deadline listed for each sport.
- There are singles, doubles and team competitions.
- Encourage other students to participant so that there is sufficient competition in each sport.