Student Parking Registration
The parking permit fee for both residential and commuter students is $120. The parking permit fee is automatically billed to your account.
All students must register their vehicles (or waive parking privileges ) online by August 20, 2014. A late fee of $15 will be assessed if the registration is not completed on time.
If you plan on having a vehicle parked on campus, you will be required to register your vehicle and obtain a valid parking permit.
Steps for Registration:
- Starting July 1 please go to this website to register your vehicle: https://www.tocite.net/bridgewaterpd/ViewPermit/
- Select the type of permit for which you are eligible. Residential students should select a “Freshman,” “Upperclass,” or “Honor House” permit type. Commuter students should select the “Commuter” permit type. Permit types will be confirmed by Campus Police.
- Log in using your BC username and password and fill out the required information.
- Submit your registration and print your permit receipt.
- If you have any questions, please call 540-515-3758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Obtaining Parking Decals
From August 22 through August 29, residential students should obtain their parking permits from their Area Coordinators and upperclass commuter students should obtain their parking permits directly from the Campus Police office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. New commuter students will obtain their permits on registration day from Campus Police personnel who will be present at the Kline Campus Center. Any student who registers his or her vehicle after August 20 will need to obtain their parking permit from the Campus Police office and pay the $15 late fee. Please bring your printed permit receipt with you when you go to pick up your parking permit.
Credit for Not Parking On Campus
If you do not plan to have a vehicle on campus, you must select the “OPT OUT” permit type on the online registration form and your account will be credited. There will be no parking permit refunds issued after September 12 for the fall semester. Students registered for only the spring semester have until February 13 to request a parking permit refund. Students who attend only the fall semester may be reimbursed $60 upon surrendering their parking permit to the Campus Police office at the end of the semester.
Parking Decal Placement
All permits should be affixed to the bottom left corner (driver’s side) of the rear window.
The fine for parking without a valid parking permit has been set at $100. Additional parking fines may be given for parking violations on campus. Please familiarize yourself with the parking rules, which can be obtained from the link on the right hand side of this page. Parking fines not paid within thirty days will have a $15 late fee assessed.