Registrar Transcript Requests
Requests for transcripts of academic records should be directed to the registrar's office. In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, a student's academic record can only be released upon written request by the student. Students requesting an official or student copy of their transcript may do so in writing to the registrar's office. By law, the request must include the student's signature and date of request. Transcripts will be issued to the student or institution designated, provided that all financial obligations to Bridgewater College have been met.
You may request a transcript by:
- Visiting the registrar's office and completing a request form;
- Printing the transcript request form, completing the required information and mailing the form to the registrar's office;
- Faxing the completed transcript request form.
Written requests for transcripts should contain the following information:
- Full Name (as it was when you attended)
- Social Security Number
- Current Address
- Dates of Attendance
- Address to Which the Transcript Should be Mailed
- If it is to be Official or Unofficial
- Your Signature
Please print the transcript request form and mail or fax the form to:
Bridgewater, VA 22812
For further information please contact Elaine Long at 540-828-5314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.