Opportunities and Events
Finalizing Your Aid
You have been directed to this webpage to complete the final steps for your financial aid.
Click and complete the following items only if listed in the box on your financial aid package.
- Log into MyBC and click on “WebAdvisor for Students.” Under
Penalties for Drug Law Violations
The Higher Education Act of 1965 as amended (HEA) suspends aid eligibility for students who have been convicted under federal or state law of the sale or possession of drugs, if the offense occurred during a period of enrollment for which the student was
Financial Aid Work Programs
- Must submit a FAFSA and be eligible for work on the basis of financial need.
- If Federal work study is listed on your aid package, you will be contacted by human resources in August regarding job placement and required
Renewing Financial Aid
Applying for Aid in Subsequent Years
If you filed a 2013-2014 FAFSA, the federal processing center will send a 2014-2015 Renewal notification to:
The email address listed on your 2013-2014 FAFSA.
If you did not provide an email address the notification
Tuition and Costs
The calculation of educational expenses for financial aid purposes includes two types of costs:
- Direct charges paid to the school (tuition and fees, room and board)
- Estimated indirect costs, such as books and personal expenses.