Admitted Transfer Student Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance! We look forward to your enrollment in Bridgewater College. Below is information you will need to finalize your acceptance.
Conditions of Admissions for Transfer Students
- Reservation Deposit. Submit your $300 reservation deposit by May 1, 2013. You may pay by check or online with an electronic check or debit/credit card at bridgewater.edu/Admissions/PayDepositOnline. The deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To be considered for federal and BC aid you must file the FAFSA (www.fafsa.gov) by March 1, 2012. Bridgewater's school code is 003704.
- Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (TAG). If you are a resident of Virginia, submit the TAG application. Instructions on how to submit this application will be mailed to you by our financial aid office.
- Health Record Form. New students must have a physical before reporting to campus. The form will be mailed to students who have paid their reservation deposit. You may also access the form online.
- Official Final Transcript. Your final admission is dependent upon satisfactory completion of your semester program of studies. You must submit to the admissions office an official copy of your final semester's transcript from each institution of higher education you have attended since completion of high school.
- Personal Conduct Record. Final acceptance to BC is contingent upon maintaining a satisfactory conduct record. You must promptly notify the admissions office in writing if any of the following occur at any time before or after your admission: any criminal charge; any disposition of a criminal charge; any school, college or university disciplinary or honor code action against you; or any type of military discharge other than an honorable discharge. Failure to do so will be grounds to withdraw your admission or to dismiss you after enrollment.