Careers in engineering or technology
Want to pursue a graduate degree in physics or a physics-related career in industry? Get your degree in physics from BC.
Specific requirements for this major can be found in the College Catalog.
Join the Society of Physics Students, Bridgewater College Chapter
- Develop leadership skills as you plan meetings, events and trips designed to promote the awareness of physics
- Conduct science demonstrations at area elementary schools
- Be part of a chapter that has been recognized as an “Outstanding Chapter” in the nation
What can you do with a degree in physics?
Like many BC graduates, you might enter graduate schools such as:
- East Carolina University (Medical Physics)
- James Madison University (Computer Science)
- Old Dominion University (Physics)
- University of Tennessee (Physics)
- University of Virginia (Mechanical Engineering)
Or pursue a career as a:
- Computer Programmer
- Design Engineer
- Laboratory Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Quality Control Specialist
- Research Assistant
Learn more about career paths, employment and advancement in the field of physics from the Society of Physics Students.