If you are participating in international May Term courses, you must complete the following online forms.
- Pre-enrollment Waiver for Students (must be completed before course registration can be finalized)
- Pre-departure Student Waiver Online Form (for student participants only)
- Pre-departure Non-Student Waiver Online Form (for participants who are non-BC students)
Forms to complete include:
- Agreement and General Release Form
- Informed Consent/Privacy Act Waiver
- Privacy Act Waiver for U.S. Department of State
- Mandatory Medical Insurance Agreement
- Cancellation and Refund Policy Agreement
- Emergency Contact & Medical Form
- Conduct Record Release Authorization (for student participants only)
If you need paper copies of the forms, contact the coordinator for international education at StudyAbroad@bridgewater.edu.
Mandatory insurance: All participants in May Term travel courses are enrolled in the “Comprehensive Ultimate” plan from iNext, which includes supplemental natural disaster and political evacuation coverage. If you have any questions, contact StudyAbroad@bridgewater.edu.
Cancellation insurance: International travel experiences can be expensive, so we encourage you to reduce the risk of travel interruption losses to the extent possible. Each participant is responsible for obtaining travel interruption or cancellation protection, on a voluntary basis. There are multiple sources of insurance to cover such events as illness or family emergencies that might result in the loss of trip deposits or other expenses. Should you need help identifying some plans, speak to your current insurance representative or contact the Director of Study Abroad at StudyAbroad@bridgewater.edu.