Job Listings from Handshake
BC’s Office of Career Services uses Handshake, a jobs app and website. Over 22 million students and young alumni from over 900 universities currently use the platform. Get started on your career journey by joining a unique career community made just for BC student and alumni.
Search and Apply for Jobs and Internships
Full-time positions | Part-time positions | Seasonal Work
Browse jobs by employer, location, field, or your qualifications to find the best fit. You can even set up saved searches for new positions that fit your criteria. And the best part? Employers and jobs are curated by career services professionals. We cut through the noise so you don’t have to.
Whether paid, unpaid, for credit, or not for credit, internships are the best way to get experience in your field of choice. Internships are also a great way to explore your career options, and see what fits or even what doesn’t fit. Be well prepared with Handshake’s internship listings.
Student Profiles and Networking
Get recruited by employers searching for BC students like you
Handshake also gives employers the ability to search for YOU. Put your best foot forward by completing and maintaining your Handshake Student Profile. You can also upload resumes and showcase your coursework and skills to help get noticed by employers.
Handshake allows you to grow your network and learn more about your chosen field. Research companies, get an inside look at employers through student reviews, and message other students and alum with questions.
Handshake is available free of charge to all current Bridgewater College students. Search over 200,000 jobs, we’re certain you will find plenty of opportunities.
As a BC graduate, you will have access to Handshake’s services for the rest of your career.
Visit our Connect with Bridgewater College Students page for more information on advertising positions.
Other Job Search Resources
- After College
- Career Athletes
- Career Builder
- College Recruiter
- Foundation List
- LinkedIn Jobs
- Link Up
- Monster Career Advice
- Simply Hired
Buzzfile Employer Search Engine
Buzzfile displays employer resources that have jobs directly related to your college major. Find out what companies you could potentially work at in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, and across the nation.
Federal Job Resources
- USAJobs Job Search Website – USAJOBS connects job seekers with federal employment opportunities across the United States and around the world. As the Federal Government’s official employment site, USAJOBS provides resources to help the right people find the right jobs.
- Interns and Recent Graduates – This page gives the user information about the Pathways Programs, for students and recent graduates, and attempts to answer questions concerning eligibility, program administration, training and development, program completion and additional resources.
- Applicant Tools and Resources – The Federal Government’s guide for federal job search. It answers questions we routinely receive concerning the Federal hiring process, and provides additional resources to assist the job seeker when applying for a Federal job.
- Professional Profile: Create a great LinkedIn Profile using LinkedIn for Students
- Job Search: Leverage the world’s largest professional network to build relationships and connect with opportunity. Use LinkedIn Jobs to harness the power of your network to uncover insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search.
Ready Prep Interview
Ready Prep Interview is a free site with thousands of job interview questions that are position specific. This site is a valuable resource for graduating students and alumni.