With a busy schedule of classes, sports, community service and campus activities, you’ll have enough on your mind. So the last thing you need is to worry about what you’re going to eat.
Whether it’s a relaxing dinner with friends, a grab-bag breakfast on the way to an early morning class or a late-night snack, you’ll find just what you’re craving at Bridgewater Dining Services. We partner with Parkhurst Dining, an award-winning food service management company, to provide a wide selection of delicious, fresh and healthy foods to keep your body healthy and your mind sharp.
Take a look at some of our gold standards:
- Fresh, hand-cut vegetables every day
- Pizza dough made from scratch
- Real mashed potatoes
- Fresh (never frozen) hamburgers
- Eggs made to order daily
- No microwave cooking
- Hand-breaded poultry, fish and beef
- Locally sourced foods and produce when possible
Did You Know?
- All remaining, unserved food from the dining hall that could be frozen and reheated is donated to the Blue Ridge Food Bank.
- The Harrisonburg Boys and Girls Club comes to campus two to three times a week to pick up our remaining food to feed the kids in their programs.
- During the 2015-2016 school year, Bridgewater Dining Services donated more than 500 pounds of food to the Boys and Girls Club.
- Both pre-consumer waste and remaining foods that cannot be saved go into a compost bin—not the trash.
Allergies and Special Diets
The KCC Dining Hall
The Kline Campus Center (KCC) dining hall offers a casual atmosphere where you can gather with friends around small, friendly tables, with restaurant-style seating, booths or counters with stools. Watch a football game on the flat-screen TVs. You can grab a snack or sit down for a relaxing meal at any time of day. Feel free to come and go as many times as you want, every day of the week.
Sunday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to midnight
- College St. Deli, a mouthwatering assortment of deli meats, cheeses, fresh toppings and breads. Make your own sandwich or choose from our delicious daily specials.
- Wheatcroft’s homemade pastries, muffins and cookies as well as a cereal bar and assortment of breads for a great start to any morning.
- Whole Body with delicious, health-focused dishes that are low in fat, sodium and cholesterol with a lot of vegetables and lean, grilled proteins.
- Crunch is dedicated to fresh and innovative vegetarian and vegan options.
- Mongo Fresh, a Mongolian grill where you choose your protein, vegetable and grain and then watch as our culinarian makes something tasty.
- Seasons for homestyle, season-inspired entrees such as house-roasted meats with fresh, local vegetable medleys.
- Slice Pizza + Pasta with pizza made from fresh, from-scratch dough and savory pasta dishes that range from traditional to contemporary.
- Grille features hand-pressed burgers made from fresh ground beef and hand-cut French fries made from locally grown potatoes when in season.
- Salad Bar with a vast assortment of veggies, pre-made salads and toppings.
The Crimson Café
Stop by the Crimson Café in the Wright-Heritage Link for a satisfying cup of Starbucks coffee, espresso or frappuccino. For breakfast, you can enjoy one of our fresh baked pastries or a made-to-order breakfast sandwich. For lunch, you can create your own salad from our fresh greens and essential veggies or try one of our favorite Signature Salads. If you want to relax, you’ll enjoy sitting by the fireplace and catching up with friends.
Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Take 5 is available for your convenience in the lobby of Bowman Hall.
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Questions? Contact Us!
Mary Speir, General Manager