Turn on Your Canvas Notifications
1) Log into Canvas and click on “Account” in the top left corner where your profile picture is.
2) Select “Notifications”
3) Here you can toggle notifications that are sent to your phone or email and choose when you receive email notifications.
For further detail, visit: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10624-4212710344
Download Office for Free
Follow the link below for step-by-step instructions on how to download Microsoft Office 365 onto your PC or Mac:
- Open your web browser.
- Type com into your browser’s address bar.
- Click the Check My Webcam button on the website’s landing page.
- When the pop-up permission box appears, click Allow.
Your webcam’s feed should then appear in the black box on the right-hand side of the page, indicating that the camera is working. If you’re using an external webcam connected via USB — and if no image appears after completing the webcam test — then you should try disconnecting and reconnecting it.
Make Sure You:
- Have earbuds with mic
- Keep up to date with BC email. Communicate with faculty via your BC email
- Have access to Box (https://bridgewater.app.box.com/folder/)
If you’re experiencing any technology issues, please review the knowledge base articles at help.bridgewater.edu or call 540-828-HELP
If you need assistance with your projects for class (PowerPoint, Google Slides, Adobe Creative Suite), please contact email@example.com.