Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Bridgewater College!
Pay your reservation deposit to ensure your place in the incoming class and begin the orientation process. Space is limited and deposits received after the deadline will be accepted if space is available. If you are enrolling for the Spring 2021 semester the deadline to pay your reservation deposit is December 16. If you are enrolling for the Fall 2021 semester the deadline to pay your reservation deposit is May 1.
Ask a Student
Have a question for a current student? By emailing AskAStudent@bridgewater.edu or texting (540) 509-0189, you will connect with a current student who can answer it!
- New Student Enrolling in the Spring 2021 Semester
- Orientation dates are being finalized.
- New Students Enrolling in the Fall 2021 Semester
- First Year Orientation dates are being finalized.
- Transfer Orientation dates are being finalized.
- Apply for financial aid. Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1. Be sure to include BC’s code – 003704 – on your application.
Connect with us
- Connect with BC through social media. Follow us on Instagram. Like our Facebook page. Follow us on Twitter. Check out our YouTube videos.
- Check out the activities and clubs on campus. Learn more about student services.
Transferring to BC? Here are a few more things to remember:
- Send us your official final transcript. Your final admission depends on satisfactory completion of your semester program of studies. You need to submit an official copy of your final semester transcript from each college or university you’ve attended since you finished high school.
- Maintain a good conduct record. Final acceptance to BC is also contingent upon maintaining a good conduct record. You need to let us know immediately, in writing, if any of the following occur at any time before or after your admission:
- Any criminal charge
- Any school, college or university disciplinary or honor code action against you
- Any type of military discharge other than an honorable discharge
Failure to do so will be grounds to withdraw your admission or to dismiss you after enrollment.