Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Bridgewater College!
- Pay your deposit to ensure your place in the incoming class. We understand that the current conditions may warrant you and your family needing more time to make a decision. We have extended our deposit deadline until June 1, 2020. Please know we are willing to be flexible with each family and answer any and all questions they may have.
Ask a Student
Have a question for a current student? By emailing AskAStudent@bridgewater.edu or texting (540) 509-0189, you will connect with a current student who can answer it!
- New Students Enrolling in the Fall 2020 Semester
- Apply for financial aid. Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1. Be sure to include BC’s code – 003704 – on your application.
- Connect with BC through social media. Follow us on Instagram. Like our Facebook page. Follow us on Twitter. Check out our YouTube videos.
- Check out the activities and clubs on campus. Learn more about student services.
- Move in and participate in Welcome Week, which takes place on the three days prior to the start of fall semester and extends through the first week of classes.
- Get ready for your first day of classes!
Transferring to BC? Here are a few more things to remember:
- Send us your official final transcript. Your final admission depends on satisfactory completion of your semester program of studies. You need to submit an official copy of your final semester transcript from each college or university you’ve attended since you finished high school.
- Maintain a good conduct record. Final acceptance to BC is also contingent upon maintaining a good conduct record. You need to let us know immediately, in writing, if any of the following occur at any time before or after your admission:
- Any criminal charge
- Any school, college or university disciplinary or honor code action against you
- Any type of military discharge other than an honorable discharge
Failure to do so will be grounds to withdraw your admission or to dismiss you after enrollment.