Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Bridgewater College!
So what’s next?
- Pay your deposit to ensure your place in the incoming class.
- Admitted Student Day on Saturday, March 30, 2019.
- We have reached capacity for the event and registration is now closed. We will also be unable to accept walk-ins on the day of the event. However, we would still love to see you on campus! Register now for a personalized visit during the week or on a Saturday at https://visitbc.bridgewater.edu.
- First Year Orientation (June 20 and 24, 2019): Find out more details.
- Transfer Orientation (July 11, 2019): Find out more details.
- Apply for financial aid. Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1. Be sure to include BC’s code – 003704 – on your application.
- Connect with BC through social media. Like our Facebook page. Follow us on Twitter. Check out our YouTube videos. You can even follow us on Instagram!
- Show off your BC pride by downloading BC wallpapers for your desktop computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Find answers to your questions about campus life, whether you’re a first year student or transfer, a resident or a commuter, in the New Student Guide (2019-2020 guide will be available around April 2019).
- Learn more about health and wellness at BC.
- Check out the activities and clubs on campus. Learn more about student services.
- Move in and participate in Welcome Week, which takes place on the three days prior to the start of fall semester and extends through the first week of classes.
- Get ready for your first day of classes!
Transferring to BC? Here are a few more things to remember:
- Send us your official final transcript. Your final admission depends on satisfactory completion of your semester program of studies. You need to submit an official copy of your final semester transcript from each college or university you’ve attended since you finished high school.
- Maintain a good conduct record. Final acceptance to BC is also contingent upon maintaining a good conduct record. You need to let us know immediately, in writing, if any of the following occur at any time before or after your admission:
- Any criminal charge
- Any school, college or university disciplinary or honor code action against you
- Any type of military discharge other than an honorable discharge
Failure to do so will be grounds to withdraw your admission or to dismiss you after enrollment.