Check out these great resources for more information about careers and job opportunities in your area.
Featured Job Search Resources
- After College
- Career Athletes
- Career Builder
- College Central
- Foundation List
- LinkedIn Jobs
- Link Up
- Monster College
- Simply Hired
Buzzfile Employer Search Engine
Buzzfile displays employer resources that have jobs directly related to your college major. Find out what companies you could potentially work at in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, and across the nation.
Federal Job Resources
- USAJobs Job Search Website – USAJOBS connects job seekers with federal employment opportunities across the United States and around the world. As the Federal Government’s official employment site, USAJOBS provides resources to help the right people find the right jobs.
- Interns and Recent Graduates – This page gives the user information about the Pathways Programs, for students and recent graduates, and attempts to answer questions concerning eligibility, program administration, training and development, program completion and additional resources.
- Applicant Tools and Resources – The Federal Government’s guide for federal job search. It answers questions we routinely receive concerning the Federal hiring process, and provides additional resources to assist the job seeker when applying for a Federal job.
- Professional Profile: Create a great LinkedIn Profile using LinkedIn for Students
- Job Search: Leverage the world’s largest professional network to build relationships and connect with opportunity. Use LinkedIn Jobs to harness the power of your network to uncover insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search.
Ready Prep Interview
Ready Prep Interview is a free site with thousands of job interview questions that are position specific. This site is a valuable resource for graduating students and alumni.