Committed to excellence
Get to know Bridgewater College’s students and graduates. You’ll be glad you did.
Our students and graduates are prepared to enter the workforce with exceptional programs in their fields, the ability to think critically and solve real-world problems, and a commitment to excellence.
BC’s Center for Career Development is excited to help you make connections to our students and graduates for employment and internship opportunities. If you are interested in visiting campus to get to know our outstanding students and alumni, please contact the Center for Career Development to get started.
We currently provide several ways to that community members can post job and internship opportunities for current BC students. If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to Madeleine Martin, Assistant Director of Career Development & Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Online: Posting a job or internship on Handshake, our online job portal for students, is the best way to maximize its exposure to BC students.
- Creating Your Handshake Account: Detailed instructions for creating your account, with screenshots, are available here: How to Create a Handshake User Account.
- Posting a Job/Internship on Handshake: Instructions on how to post an opportunity are here .
- *If your organization already has a Handshake account, then you simply need to add Bridgewater College as an approved school in order to post your position so it will be seen by our students. Instructions on how to do this here and step #7 details how to connect and be approved by selected schools.
- Email Newsletter: We send out a monthly newsletter to current BC students and would be happy to feature the job/internship opportunity there. Full-time, part-time and internship opportunities are all welcome.
- If you are a Bridgewater alum, we encourage you to post job and internship opportunities on BridgewaterConnect, our student and alumni engagement platform. We encourage all recent grads to join the page and many of them log-in regularly to check out the job listings. You can find Bridgewater Connect here: https://bridgewaterconnect.com/ . Click on Jobs & Internships on the left menu, then click Post a Job.
Contact the Center for Career Development to arrange an on-campus recruiting visit. We will help you gain access to students, provide information sessions and interview qualified, well-rounded candidates during the fall and spring semesters.
Bridgewater College’s Center for Career Development hosts an annual Career & Internship Fair each spring semester. We’d love to have you join us! Our Career & Internship Fair provides a wonderful opportunity for employers looking to recruit BC students from all different majors for jobs and summer internship opportunities. We are excited to welcome you to campus to recruit candidates for current (and future) hiring needs, to increase your organization’s visibility on campus, and to develop early connections with our talented students. Visit our Career & Internship Fair website for more information and please reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions!
Contact the Center for Career Development
Jennifer Nelson, M.Ed., MPA
Location and Hours
Forrer Learning Commons, Academic Resources Suite Room 126
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.