Internships provide you with opportunities to:
- Explore and confirm career choices
- Gain practical experience to give you a competitive edge in the job market
- Ease the transition from school to workplace
- Gain exposure to current technology and knowledge in the field
- Develop professional contacts
Discuss your internship objectives with your advisor and select a cooperating faculty sponsor who can best help you achieve these objectives.
Find out more on MyBC or make an appointment with the office of career services to explore ideas and opportunities for internships. We’ll help you find the internship that is right for you.