Information to assist veterans, military personnel and their families.
- Military and Experiential Learning Credit Evaluation
Experiential learning credit is considered for students pursing the
bachelor of general studies degree. Experiential learning credit is not awarded for students completing the requirements for the bachelor of arts or the bachelor of science degree.
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Add/Drop, Withdrawal and Readmission Stemming from Military Duties and Deployment
- Tuition and Costs
- Institutional, State and Federal (Title IV) Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid Advisor
- Primary Contact for Veterans and Military Educational Benefits
Prospective and current students seeking to use veteran’s educational assistance benefits or tuition assistance benefits should contact the registrar, Cynthia Howdyshell-Shull at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-828-5313. The registrar will coordinate application for these benefits and will contact other departments as appropriate for academic counseling, financial aid counseling and student support services.If applying for the first time, fill out our Veterans Educational Benefits Application (.pdf).