General and Academic Information
Information about Bridgewater College’s programs, services, faculty, policies and accreditation.
- Activities and Organizations
- Articulation Agreements
- Career and Job Placement Services
- College Navigator Website
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
- Educational Programs
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Faculty List
- Instructional Facilities
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (.pdf) (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act)
- Price of Attendance
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Refund Policy
- Return of Federal Aid
- Strategic Plan (.pdf)
- Student Diversity
- Teacher Preparation Program Report (.pdf)
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Withdrawal Policy
- Written Agreements for Educational Programs
Health and Safety
Campus safety, fire safety, drug and alcohol abuse policies and prevention.
Student Financial Assistance
Sources of financial aid, loan information, and expectations of borrowers.
- Code of Conduct (.pdf)
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Financial Aid Contact Information
- Net Price Calculator
- Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Student Loan Information
- Study Abroad/Financial Aid
- Have questions regarding student financial aid? Please see our financial aid contact information for additional assistance.
Bridgewater College sets goals for student achievement and evaluates the success of its students in achieving these goals. Our student success measures include the Collegiate Learning Assessment, graduation rates, job placement rates and graduate school admissions data.
Veterans and Military Service Members Information
Voter Registration Information
Information to assist students with registering to vote.
- Visit Your Voice, Your Vote for information on voter registration.
- Also, please visit the Registration and Voting Information for College Students section of the Virginia State Board of Elections website for additional information about voting.
- Rockingham County Voter Registrar – Local voter registration.
- Virginia State Board of Elections – Virginia voter registration.
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission – Registration information for other states.
Students who will be absent from the locality where they are registered to vote may be eligible to vote with an absentee ballot. Information on absentee voting may be obtained from the websites cited above.