In compliance with Virginia state law, Bridgewater College requires entering students to provide immunization documentation of the vaccines listed, in order to continue to be registered and participate in classes:
- MMR – 2 doses after 12 months of age or positive titer for disease.
- Varicella – 2 doses or medical documentation of disease
- TDAP – one dose after 11 years of age
- Hepatitis B – 3 dose series
- Polio – completion of primary childhood series
- Meningitis booster dose after 16 years of age