You’ll need the latest technology and equipment to conduct thorough research. Complete assignments. Stay connected with family and friends.
Our IT Center staff provides fast and courteous service to:
- Troubleshoot any technology-related problems
- Provide the latest Microsoft Office software
- Manage campus network and e-mail accounts
Technology services at Bridgewater include:
- The College’s computer network
- Cable television services
- Classroom projection systems
All residence halls and academic buildings have wireless internet access.
Call or email the Help Desk:
If you’re calling from an on-campus phone, dial HELP (4357). If you’re calling from an off-campus phone, dial 540-828-4357.
Visit the HelpDesk site for information on downloading software, computer policies, answers to common problems or to enter a help ticket.
Computer Use and File Sharing Policy
Change Your BC Password
Access Your BC Email
- Outlook Web Access (email for faculty and staff)
- Google Accounts Email (email for students)