The registrar’s office oversees the security and accuracy of students’ course records, provides academic support to faculty and students and processes appropriate requests for information for current students, faculty, staff and alumni such as transcript requests, course schedules and transfer credits.
Go to MyBC for course registration, add/drop dates, exam schedules and more.
For information on academic policies, degree requirements, grading system, graduation honors and general education requirements, see the current academic catalog.
- 2021 Spring Course Schedule (.xls)
- 2021 May Term Schedule (.xls)
- 2021 Summer Session I Course Schedule (.xls)
- 2021 Summer Session II Course Schedule (.xls)
- 2021 Summer Session III Course Schedule (.xls)
- 2021 Fall Course Schedule (.xls)
- 2022 Spring Course Schedule (.xls)
- 2022 May Term Course Schedule (.xls)
Official Transcript Request
Transcripts may be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will be guided through the easy step-by-step process and receive email and/or text message updates on your order. Please note that this option is not available for those who attended Bridgewater College prior to Fall Semester of 1975.*
- Electronic transcripts are normally sent within one hour, but could take up to one business day. There is a $5.00 fee per transcript for this service.
- Official paper copies of your transcript are mailed using standard delivery through the U.S. Postal Service. There is an $8.00 fee per transcript for this service. You may opt for express shipping when ordering your paper transcript at an additional cost.
If your name has changed, please contact the registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-828-5314 so that we can update your name in our system.
If you have a hold on your account, your order will not be processed. Please contact the appropriate office to resolve this matter. When the hold is removed, you will need to reorder your transcript.
*For students who attended Bridgewater College prior to the fall semester of 1975, you will need to submit a written request to the registrar’s office.
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Bridgewater, Virginia 22812
Written requests for transcripts should contain the following information:
- Full Name (as it was when you attended)
- Social Security Number
- Current Address
- Dates of Attendance
- Address to Which the Transcript Should be Mailed
- If it is to be Official or Unofficial
- Your Signature
If you are seeking to use veteran’s educational assistance benefits or tuition assistance benefits, please contact the registrar, Cynthia Howdyshell-Shull, at email@example.com or 540-828-5313. The registrar coordinates application for these benefits and will contact other departments as appropriate for academic counseling, financial aid counseling and student support services.