If you plan to bring your vehicle onto Bridgewater College campus, it must be registered with a current academic year parking permit. The parking permit fee for both residential and commuter students is $250 and is automatically billed to your student account. All students must register their vehicles (or waive parking privileges, OPT-OUT) online by August 1, 2022, to avoid a late fee of $40. This late fee will be due via cash or check only at the time you pick up your parking permit at Campus Police.
Please contact Campus Police at 540-515-3758 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for any questions regarding fees or parking/decals. Campus Police is located at 122 College View Drive.
Starting June 1, 2022, you may visit the online registration site to register your vehicle.
- You will be greeted by our Bridgewater College Parking Registration Screen.
- Here you may register your vehicle (or if you are a commuter, two vehicles) on campus. Click the green arrow to continue to the next page.
- You may also have the option to Opt-Out from parking registration.
- The next page lists the parking guidelines and regulations at Bridgewater College. At the bottom, you are able to type your name to continue registering.
- Choosing the forward green arrow will take you to the OmniGo registration page.
- Select Permit Type: Residential or Commuter, depending on your status.
- Select Continue above.
- You will see the Contacts screen.
- On the Contacts screen, please fill out ALL relevant information and hit Continue.
- The next page is where you will enter in Vehicle information.
- When completed, hit Continue to move to review.
- Review your information here, and if there are any errors, hit the Back button and revise.
- When you hit Continue, you will Submit this information into the new parking database, and it will be subject to review.
- After approval, a relevant Parking Decal will be assigned, and will be delivered to your campus mailbox or for pick up at the Campus Police and Safety Department.
Below is when and where you may pick up your parking permit, if you registered on time. If you did not register on time, by August 1, 2022 you must pick up your parking permit at the Campus Police Department during administrative business hours with a processing fee of $40.00 payable by cash or check only.
- Residential Students – They will be sent to your student mailbox on campus.
- Commuter Students – You may pick up from Campus Police during administrative business hours.
Students and employees will find campus parking rules on MyBC under “Parking Information.”
**At any time you may call 540-578-0652 and request a Safety Escort**
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at Campus Police. Our officers can be reached 24/7 at 540-578-0652. Our administrative business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Questions? Contact us!